about deep frying:
- Best oils for deep frying are oils with high smoke points; those which do not break down at high temperatures such as peanut oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil, and canola oil, ghee or clarified butter.
- Oils not recommended for frying are olive oil and sesame oil.
- Use a heavy, deep enough skillet so that there is at least 1-2 inches of space at the top of the pan, allowing room for the oil to bubble when the food is added.
- When adding the food to the oil, take it as close to the oil as you can and gently slide it into the oil or use a long handled spatula to slide the food in.
- If the food does not sizzle, the oil is too cold and the food will absorb the oil. You can use a frying thermometer, the best temperature is between 350 to 375 degrees F. You may have to turn the stove up or down to maintain that temperature. If the oil starts to smoke, it is too hot.
- When the food is done, remove it with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Keep water away from the hot oil, it will spatter and explode.
- If the oil smokes or catches fire, turn the stove off and cover the frying pan with a lid. Do not throw water on it.
- Never leave the kitchen while the oil is being heated. Turn the stove off if you must leave, even for a short time.
2 thoughts on “About Deep Frying”
My response on my own website. Appreciation is a wonderful thing…thanks for sharing keep it up.
Deep Freeze Crack
Driver Talent Crack
Ds Simulia Tosca
Affinity Photo Crack
if you download latest version of this software so
Ds Simulia Tosca Crack
Security Monitor Pro Crack
Gather Proxy Premium Crack
Kerish Doctor Crack