1/1/2 lb. butternut squash, peeled and cut into 3/4 inch cubes (about 4 cups)
1 tbsp. Curry Powder (see note)
1 1/2 tbsps. oil
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsps. mango powder (amchoor)
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
1-2 tsps. balsamic vinegar (optional)
You can buy Curry Powder on my shop page.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line an oven tray with foil, spray with non-stick spray or brush with oil.
- In a bowl, combine squash and the rest of the ingredients, except vinegar. Mix well so the squash is evenly coated with the spices and oil.
- Spread squash in the oven tray and bake for 20-25 minutes until tender (for more browning you can place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes).
- Transfer to a serving bowl, taste and mix in Balsamic vinegar and serve!
Copyright © Rashmi Rustagi 2012. All Rights Reserved.