Many Indian recipes call for cooking or marinating with yogurt. There are some things to keep in mind when cooking with yogurt:
- Always use full fat yogurt, low fat yogurt can curdle with heat.
- You can substitute low fat sour cream for yogurt.
- Greek style, thick yogurt works well since it does not have the unwanted liquid.
- Beat the yogurt in a bowl so there are no lumps, before adding to the sauce or gravy.
- Have the yogurt at room temperature before adding to the hot gravy to keep from curdling. If the yogurt is cold, add a ladle of the hot sauce from your dish to the beaten yogurt to warm it before adding to the the dish.
3 thoughts on “Cooking with Yogurt”
It's extremely good of you to share your understanding via blog posts. I enjoy to read stories concerning your experiences. They're extremely valuable and intriguing. I am excited to read the following messages. I'm so grateful for all that you've done. Maintain connecting. Lots of visitors like me fancy your writing. Thank you for sharing valuable information with us. Get more info about drag brunch times square
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.Get for more information Times Square brunch
Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, I love your content, and they are very nice and very useful to us.Get for more information Best brunch broadway